'Remember When' by Kenkino & pic-snapping with Chin Ming



Yep, tat's me playing the piano. This particular piece is titled 'Remember When' by Pam Wedgewood. She's 1 of my favourite composers. =)

Last week (Gawai School Break), I took some pics with Chin Ming at Chem tuition. We asked Tim & Alvin to help us snap the pics IN class (in front of Mr. Jong), but we looked awful in the pics n decided to snap the pics at NK Food Network just downstairs.



Me & Chin Ming at the cafe.



Random snap 1 (Reject)



I asked Chin Ming on recommendations of drinks at Starbucks since me & my mom had to wait for my dad at the airport. We headed for Starbucks & I ordered an ice-blended Green Tea Frappuccino with cream. It was heavenly heh. Just don't ask me bout the price, swt.

2 comments:

Terri said...

not feeling the mood of the piano piece. and when i say mood, i dont mean that you swing your body here and there -.-'''

omg, clement was back. and he makes you looks so short HAHA :P

Kenkino said...

stfu la sis. ur sense of music obviously fails. >:D

n yea clem came back during gawai break. he's a freakin tall bastard but i'm way hawter wahahaha..=P