Mervyn's 17th Birthday Bash!

Mervyn invited several guys for his 17th birthday party at his house tonite. Guys include Leonard, Leandre, Alvin, Adzim, Woei Khang, Anthony, Eugene, Greg, his cousin, Caleb, Davidson, & I whereas girls were not invited...dunno y hehe. Anyways, we had a great time. Took a video of us singing the birthday song to the birthday boy. Check it out, cam's kinda blur tho swt. We guys look so innocent rite? Hehheh, tat's cuz his parents were around. Question is wat happens when they're NOT around? GAY ORGY!! And no, i aint kidding. Check out the following videos to witness the uber gays Leonard, Davidson & Alvin gang-raping some guys. Sadly, i got raped too. Fcking gay Leonard actually touched my dick, asshole. I know the gang-rape videos r uber blur but I'll try to get Adzim to send me the videos from his cam next tuesday. Sooo yea, in the meantime bear with it. =P

Damn blogspot. I tried to upload the videos countless times but some pop-up kept popping out 'There was an error uploading your video' fck la..Just visit my facebook profile for the video. I'll just upload the pics here.

I reached Mervyn's house at bout 6.15pm. This was the scene when I entered Mervyn's comp room or rather lounge lol, considering there was a large LCD screen tv nailed on the wall, a piano, a comp, several bookshelves, air-con... -_-














Next, Mervyn's mom invited us to eat some fruits. Davidson & I posing with our watermelons..













Mervyn & Woei Khang fixing Eugene's Wii













Mervyn's family pic












Birthday Cake (1 big candle & 7 smallies)















Some bug flew into leonard's eye wakaka..














Mervyn & his sis lighting the candles
















After dinner we went up to Mervyn's room & those gays started humping ppl as in guys. Swt, this pic shows em gays humping --------








Next update's gonna be prefect dinner on Friday..

0 comments: