Christmas Eve Dinner!!

Sigh, this year my family & I had to spend Christmas in KL cuz my dad booked our flight back to Kuching on the 26th of Dec. Sooooo, we(my extended family) decided to have our X'mas eve dinner at my uncle's restaurant located just behind my grandparent's house. I actually planned on eating at a fancy restaurant but aiyah wad to do, my uncle invited us to eat in his shop sigh. Anyhoo, MERRY CHRISTMAS PEEPS!! Just remember to set your priorities right. Christmas symbolises the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ on this Earth 2009 years ago in a humble manger located in the city of Bethlehem. I often wonder who's the guy responsible for bringing up the idea of Santa Claus. I mean, there's like 0% connection between Santa & the true meaning of Christmas. Doesn't matter really cuz only retards actually believe that the fat guy exists. LOL!! =P
















Pic 1 : Me walking to my uncle's restaurant.
Pic 2 : My aunt & cousin arrived earlier than all of us to book our table.



Mom took a random pic of me drinking my glass of chinese tea swt.

5 comments:

koala_bear said...

Agreed, santa has nothing to do with christmas.

Kenkino said...

hey...it's been a while now has it? =D good luck in SPM next year haha

Unknown said...

read up on your history, there was a man last time with the name Saint Nicholas. He randomly gave poor and needy ppl money and things cause times were hard in that century. so people started thinking he was a helper from heaven or something. and so happened, he did all that somewhere near christmas time. so like that la. then people started mispronouncing his name, St. Nicholas became sancte Colas, then santa clause -.-

Kenkino said...

O___O"

Unknown said...

w/e neeeeeeeewb /gg