Happy Momma's Day!

First of all, read this crap! =D (Click to enlarge)



Yep peeps, this year I celebrated my beloved momma in conjunction with the annual Mother's Day celebration in a typical fast-food joint for dinner, namely Chicago 7 located at the roundabout junction of Rock Road. Just dun ask me y we didn't go to a fancy restaurant -koff- Can't believe I forgot to take even a single pic of my momma & I. T__T

Neways, I LUV U MOMMY! ^__^

Ps: Just passed my driving test this morn. MKM was literally CROWDED! Worst part's I had to spend 6 WHOLE hours there cuz I was booked in Sesi 5 (last batch). Results? P-License! And not ignoring the sunburns on both hands n neck. SOB!

I'll be updating this post on Friday when I get my official P-license. Till then, dear readers! =]

4 comments:

Daryl ee.. said...

that letter Shui Ping write one lah. i thought he buang already? u kutip from dustbin izit? =_="

Kenkino said...

i took this pic before he throw away la =P

nubcake said...

http://www.dailycognition.com/index.php/2007/05/06/idiotic-answers-from-exam-students-very-funny-stuff.html

noob, read this. its the best

Kenkino said...

huhu good stuff! :D

ps: cb that female cocoon/worm lmao