MCKL Life Update!

Harlow peeps! Hmm I'm just gonna briefly update on my life here at MCKL. Went to watch 'The Expandables' at Berjaya Times Square with Alya, Sana, David & Nixon. Here's the poster for the movie.



My fav part was the part where Stallone got mobbed by the bad guys & answered em 'Your Mother' and 'Your Hairdressor' when the big bald guy asked him who his pals were. LOL! Overall, I rate this movie 6/10. =D

Then I accompanied Alya to Pavillion where she would be meeting her family for dinner. Nixon suddenly ringed me & said that he'll be joining us there. o__O" So off the three of us went window-shopping at the unaffordable & supa expensive PAVILLION! Took a pic together via Alya's cam.



Hmm, let's see.. the following pic was taken whilst me & the guys were having lunch at Hing An restaurant on Hooker Street. We were playing the Monopoly card game after grubbing. =D



Then we headed to my condo cuz David wanted to copy some PSP games from Jean via my laptop.

2 comments:

Claudent said...

yo jz watched it yesterday night. prefer the part where arnold schwarzeneggar said he wanted to be president =D

Kenkino said...

lol i thought stallone said that, not arnold -.-" my fav part was where stallone said 'your mother' and 'your hairdressor' to the thugs :D