Rebecca Black vs Peter Chao

Sup peeps!
Ok before I say anything, I want u to watch these 2 vids below:



This is the original Rebecca Black's Friday music vid in HD mode.
The one below is the 'other' version of Friday but just isn't the same!
Ladies & gentlemen, give it for Peter Chao's Fly Lice!



Ok now after watching these 2 versions of Friday, or rather Friday and Fly Lice, the question arises:

Which "Friday" do u prefer? MY VOTE GOES TO FLY LICE! -APPLAUSE-

SeAsOn wITh mY HoiSiN~! TeASiNg wITH MY GReeNBeaN~!

Yeah so honestly I have no clue on why so many ppl dislike Rebecca Black's version of Friday that much. I kinda fancy the catchy techno background of the song. And I LOL-ED and chuckled when Peter Chao ranted bout the Justin Bieber's Baby. Lemme quote "U 16-year-old.. u paedophileeeee" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

PETER CHAO U ROCK, CHAO OUTSIDE ************!

0 comments: