Hullo

Hullo peeps, it's me again! =P
Somehow the fb application for blogger doesnt seem to work anymore so my blog updates no longer appear on my fb profile but anyhoo, let's see what I'm gonna crap about today.

Hmm today while chatting with my friends, I found out that the song "Marry You" was sung by Bruno Mars and NOT Justin Bieber OMG! To think I actually thought that Justin Bieber was THAT awesome lmao. Anyway, try listening to that song. It's worth listening to if ur not 1 of those 'I DONT WANNA GET MARRIED' types. I, personally, can't wait to get married teehee.

Went with Nixon to have our teatime meal at Shiok Cafe at YMCA Brickfields, ordered the large Zingger Chicken Burger as it was 1 of the recommendations by the waiter taking our order. How did it taste like you may ask? Wellll....



Yeah, that outta answer your question! IT WAS SO DELICIOUSLY AWESOME! It had like lettuce, tomato, mayo, some chilli sauce which luckily wasn't that spice, some very thick crispy chicken meat, et cetera. Blah, forgot most of the details cuz the burger's in me tummy now and it prolly looks like puke now so nvm. -face turning green-

Trials in 3 weeks time, can't afford to go through 1 day without studying anymore sigh. Too much to cover and so little time, screw Chemistry & Maths. I HATE TRIGONOMETRY ARGH! Integration and differentiation were bad enough, and now they just had to somehow input trigonometry into both these topics sob. Anyhoo, think imma hit my books now. GOODBYE BLOGGER & CYA SOON =)

0 comments: