Evening jogs.

Let's see, how shall I label today as?
Woke up at 9am to a blackout, then dozed off again till 10am.
Then found out that my maxis fiber internet modem is fawked up.
Called Maxis customer service and they'll send a technician on Monday.
Which means that I'll have to pay for my 3G internet on my phone.
On the bright side, Kuan taught me how to activate my phone's 3G hotspot!
Soooo yeah, that's how I'm able to publish this blogpost.

This is what I wanna do to my maxis modem in my brains:


Anyhoo, I'll move on to the main topic for today.
Let's just say that my evening jogs in the park behind my condo is as eventful as ever.
2 days ago, I stopped in my tracks and became a lamppost to a pair of storks who were doing some weird mating ritual on the lake. I actually just stood there observing them for 10 minutes haha. While they were dancing and flying around, suddenly 1 stork flew away! OH NO WHAT IS THIS. The one who was left there looked so sad wtf. But fortunately the one who flew away landed not far from the previous spot and the sad bird turned happy again and met his mate in their new spot. Then they began the weird dancing and flying around ritual all over again, sheesh why can't they just have smex and be done with it? :DD

Next up, yesterday I stepped on a snail. I was like 'WTF' when I heard the sound 'CRAK' then looked down and saw a dead snail. I felt so bad oh lawd. Because I used to have a pet snail back in form 3. I used to keep staring at my pet snail like a no-life and admire it's 2 eyes which were always sticking out and hovering around like a blur little organism. I <3 blur punya organisms. Blur blur baru nice <3 And finally today, in fact just 30 minutes prior to the publishing of this blogpost, I witnessed a bird eating the living carcass out of a dead caterpillar. Again I was like 'wtf.. seriously?'. The caterpillar was so green and fat. When I came near to shoo the bird off, it flew off. Then I stared at the caterpillar which looked not-THAT eaten up, but there was no movement. Then my heart was filled with the-kind-of-feeling-that-people-get-when-they-see-something-that-could-have-happened-but-did-not. I mean, that caterpillar could be a beautiful butterfly if it didn't get nomnomnom-ed by that damn bird. But oh well, the cycle of life is there for some reason. I'm just a passerby. =)

On a random note, procrastination is the worst enemy to a student who's cramming for his/her finals. Sometimes I feel like doing this in my exam papers :


LOL HAHA MY LECTURER WOULD FAWK ME UPSIDE DOWN IF I DID THAT.
Okok , think I'll go do some embryology revision now.
Tata~


My friends and I at Pavillion posing as Ultraman during Christmas 2011. Ahh memories, that's precisely why I like to camwhore. So that I can look back next time and go sigh. =)

0 comments: