No-life Online Gamer

Well as the title of this post implies....
BEHOLD, THE SERIOUS GAMER LOOK.


Finally reached max level 80 in Guild Wars 2.

Sheesh, took me like 2-3 months.
But definitely worth it in the end!
The thing about online games is that the fun only begins once your character reaches max level cuz then you'll be able to access those high-end quests and dungeons.
Not to mention, PvP and WvW. (Player vs Player & World vs World)


FAWKIN BADASS GUARDIAN! OMNOMNOMNOM!


Check out this garang female, can scold people punya. Lmfao.

On a random note, finally mastered my accoustic guitar piece entitled 'Further' by Yuki Kajiura. Next on the list is 'Amazing Grace' fingerstyle guitar score. I personally prefer playing notes rather than chords. <3 my guitar ^_^


That's my finger pointing at my music score stand. The stand is really essential, trust me. Be sure to purchase one if you're planning to start playing the guitar. Really useful and worth the cash spent.
Ok think I'm gonna head back to my dreaded Pathology and Immunology textbooks cuz of the freakin' weekly assessment on Monday. FML.
Adios peeps!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~

Anonymous said...

Why are you like so good looking? What are your secrets! Tell me!!
Please I beg of you!