Back From KL!!

My mom, pop & I boarded the 8.50pm flight back to Kuching from KL last nite. Meanwhile my sis flew for London at approximately 11.30pm. 1 thing I can say bout KL : SHOPPING HAVEN!! Weeeee...bought a couple of t-shirts, a fish bracelet, 2 new necklaces from some fashion outlet at Jusco, a pair of black slim cut jeans, etc. Neways, here're some of the pics.



Got mugged in bus. O__O"



Mom & sis shopping. (Sis's a discreet female) ;)



Bought a unique can titled or branded "Whatever?". Obviously, the content is random. Out of a list of 6 types of tea, my particular can was Jasmine green tea. Awwww, I actually wanted either peach tea or apple tea. T__T



Totally, turkey welcomes u!



To conclude, a family pic taken at KLIA. Mom ain't in it cuz she's snapping the pic. Overall, I had a reeallly great time in KL (especially the shopping)! Still having Chem & Bio Paper 1 & BK exam next week. Sigh, guess it's back to the books. Later! =]

0 comments: