Checking MBO Out With Pals!!

Yep, some guys & I went to check out MBO which was officially opened on 09/09/09. Parents allowed me to go cuz exams were over...wellll not really. Cuz the last day which was supposed to be Chem & Bio paper 1 was postponed to 28/09/09 cuz of raya thingy. Sigh, hafta study again during holidays. Anywayz enough of my yakkin, here're the pics. We watched a Korean movie titled 'Tsunami At Haeundae'. Ok la that movie heh. Enjoy~



On the way to Spring with Bryan.




Met up with Leon & Alvin.



Leon trying out the shirt I bought. Puff Nation!!



Yep ppl, that's MBO!



The working crew must've spent alot of time designing the entrance lol.



HEY, BETH COOPER'S A SLUT ANYWAY! HAHA!!



Random posing in front of a giant plastic appetizing box of popcorn. Yummy



Well, I guess that's all ppl. Overall we all had a great time at MBO. Think we'll head there again after SPM next next month. Anywayz, my family & I are flying to KL next week to send my sis back to Czech Republic after spending bout 1 month here in Kuching. Gonna stay at grandma's house. Can't wait lol. =D

1 comments:

bibi said...

i rmbr that day, u guys went to starbucks but didn't order anything cuz too expensive hAha!