Visitin' Grandpa!

Harlow again peeps! =D
Hmm how to start..
Let's see, last friday as I was dota-ing, my parents came to my room & told me that we're goin to visit my grandpa, who's now OFFICIALLY 80 YEARS OLD, the following day in Sibu. I was like 'WTF??'. Well, cuz my uncle's house is freakin small & stuffy sigh. Journey took approximately 5-6 hours from Kuching to Sibu with multiple rest-stops along the way. Blah, think I'll just post some pics. Lz to type the details. /meh



Me with my annoying lil cuzzies at the fish pond located at the Bukit Aup area. (Wasn't ready when mom took the pic LOL)



Bought a small but decent fresh-creamed cake for my 'kung kung'.



The lil brats helping 'kung kung' to blow the 8 big candles.

Think that's all for now, dear readers. Going for A-lvls in July soooo don't think I'll be able to visit my maternal family in Sibu for the next couple few years. Sooo yeah, this trip was definitely worth every single moment spent with em. =)

4 comments:

Joanne said...

eh cute lah the 1st pic.haha.like u're same height as them too.haha

Kenkino said...

LOL thanks. My short lil cuzzies rawr =]

ur sis said...

lululul, kesian have to layan the kids :P

Kenkino said...

u so heng no need go sibu >_>"