Game leecher?

Today, several guys including me met up at Starbucks (Spring) to exchange games. I leeched Perfect World & some other games from Daniel haha. Supposed to get Counter Strike Source & 1.6 from Mervyn but sadly he had to attend to some family matters so he couldn't make it. I oledi bought 40 bucks worth of Cubicard points from Saberkas yesterday & gonna use it to alter the image of my human magician in Perfect World (Utopia server). Spiky-haired evil mage mwahahaha!!!



Copying some games to my laptop. Check out my laptop skins haha.



Me testing out whether my laptop's graphic card is able to support the discrete graphics of Perfect World.



Lastly, I ordered Green Tea Frappuccino cuz it's my fav drink from Starbucks. Seriously it tastes good, so be sure to try it the next time u visit Starbucks! Tho the price is insane, 13 bucks for a tall order swt.



A screenie of my ebil lil mage in Perfect World. 100% original customization by Kenkino. Oh n spiky hair fails, so I changed to this modest hairstyle heh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

spike hair = ugly /gg

Kenkino said...

>__>"

yo sis, wassup? =P