Cats > Dogs



My friend took this pic of this cozy lil snuggly lil fat cat in Beijing, China. Whenever I look at this pic, I REALLY wanna snuggle & cuddle with this lil fuzzy cat! Mmmmmmm....I LOVE CATS! Sorry to say, I'm not a fan of dogs. Why? Cuz dogs simply & randomly bark and chase after ppl, stupid retarded mutts. =P Plus, dogs are like darn easy to gain affection from their owners, just toss em' a couple of buffalo bones or chicken heads & they'll start to bark at anything that comes close to u. Then again, free bodyguards hmm. Cats on the other hand are the hard-to-get-affection-from or 'jual mahal' type. Meaning, their owners have to WORK for their affection. Eg: constant sayang-ing, regular cuddling, quality meals at fixed hours, etc. Trust me, if you have a cat, u'll know wad i'm talking about. It may sound more troublesome to rear a cat cuz of the affection factor, but that's not the sole factor in rearing pets. I, myself prefer to work for my pet's affection rather than them giving it freely to me. Neways, dogs require like 2x or 3x the amount of food per meal compared to cats. And cats are capable of relieving themselves OUTSIDE the house compound without having to trouble their owners. Contrary to dogs which create a new obligation for their owners to have to walk them every morning to enable these mutts to excrete faeces & urine on the roadside where people usually walk on. How disgusting & unhygienic can that be? Basically, I seriously do NOT comprehend the fact on why some ppl r crazed bout dogs. I mean, most dogs r fugly & loud. No offense -smiles cynically-

Moving right along, while I was browsing thru' my folder of pics in my laptop, I came across this pic of me & my mom posing in front of a NS bus which I unintendedly left out of my previous NS post mainly because I pasted it into the wrong sub-folder housing the pics of 1 of my outings at 4-Points with classmates.



Sigh 2 more friggin' months till my hair grows back to that length. Then again, might take 3 months depending on the type of shampoo I use (energy or regular). Screw my botak head..

4 comments:

bibi said...

hi5! I'm a cat lover too, i just adore felines..mm

Kenkino said...

bibi, i miss u...how's life in perth? everything going ok? :)

yah w/e u no who i m said...

L....M....A....O -.-
you? like cats? you? like any animals for that matter?

but i gotta say, that cat is so friggin cute.

Kenkino said...

thx, u know me too well! o0o

n i only like those fuzzy lil fluffy animals :D