K-BOX!! (Karaoke)

Clem, Bryan, Woei Khang, Ivy & I went karaoke-ing at K-Box Karaoke Embassy at The Spring today. Well, although it costed RM109 for a room of 4, we splitted the bill 5 ways so everyone paid 20 bucks ea. I never thought that I would say this but karaoke-ing is FUN!! HAHA!! We pratically screamed our voices out at the mikes while I posed as the MC blabbering cynical remarks bout their off-key singing. Then they all got 'beh song' & FORCED me to solo some random song I haven't heard before in my life. Haha, it was fun. -_-"



Us eating dinner at SCR.



Upon arrival at K-Box Karaoke Embassy.



We ordered a jar of kiwi juice, peach tea juice, some fries, nuggets, fishballs, plus a bottle of sparkling wine.



Bryan & I sharing a mike while blasting away some random song.



From left : Ivy, Woei Khang



Overall, I personally give a two thumbs up applause for karaoke-ing!

3 comments:

koala_bear said...

Wei, u guys go kbox no invite me 1.. =(

Kenkino said...

wad la, ur skool havin exam wad. ^__^

koala_bear said...

over liao haha. next time make sure u guys rmbr to invite me =(