Random Blog Post #58

Sigh, most of my pals have oledi gone to KL for their A-levels. Now it's only me in Kuching still having to kill 3 months of boredom. Then again, I might be getting the oppotunity I've always wanted to lvl up my chars in Perfect World & sharpen my skills in Dota. Got bored today so I dabbled with a pic from my previous post & uploaded it as my new Facebook profile pic. It's the bottom left pic btw. And the pic on the bottom right's a missing pic from my previous NS post. Yep, the guy who's getting ready to behead the other guy is mua mwahahahaa! Just got it from Daniel last week. Check em out :



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice but it's just a simple paint editing, y don't you try out photoshop instead? it has a much wider range of special effects compared to paint.

Kenkino said...

blah, photoshop's too complicated for me. prefer paint instead cuz i like the cincai-ness of my editing. who're u btw?

koala_bear said...

haha kenkinoob, come my house then i can teach u how to use photoshop la! Oh & i made my msn liao, added u oredi ^__^

ur sis said...

once a nub always a nub. whats up with that "hiphop" thing anyway? lame wtf /gg

Kenkino said...

thx sis, u have a reeeeaaaalllllyyy weird taste especially when it comes to cool hip-hop paint-edited pics by Kenkino! /meh

ur sis said...

at least dun put hip hop la. Hip hop is one of the worst genres ever >.> Dun put techno either. R&B much better wad

Kenkino said...

agreed, hip-hop fails. but wad to do, there r some 'complications' in the editing of this pic. sooo, limited to hip-hop >:)