Hectic Schedule :(

Sup peeps.
So it's day 2 at SEGi University.
One word to describe orientation so far.
Hectic.

Everyday for 2 weeks, I have to get up at 6.30am because orientation starts at 8am and ends at 5pm each day. Have to 'rebut' the bathroom every morning with my housemates. Briefing after briefing sigh.
Guess I'll have to get used to the oh-so-hectic schedule because the timetable for my classes will somewhat be the same. 9 hours a day of lectures for 5 years.. damn epic.
Worse yet, all medicine and dentistry students are required to dress in FORMAL ATTIRE for the next 5 years of lectures. That's right, FORMAL WORKING CLOTHES OMG! The students of other courses like engineering, creative design, et cetera are allowed to wear casual. Sheesh, if I could wear my t-shirt and jeans instead of working clothes, I wouldn't mind the 9 hours. D:

Putting things aside, I got chosen to represent my fellow dentistry coursemates to deliver the pledge and oath-taking speech in front of the entire lecture hall. Wheeee whoooooo!


Yep, I'm the guy standing on the stage with my right hand lifted up! Hehheh.

I'm downright exhausted now. Need. Some. Rest. Asap.
9 hours in lecture halls is torture to the human brain.
Personal note, broadband sucks big time.
OK, GOODNIGHT! :D

0 comments: