Introvert-ness.

I have always thought that the word introvert refers to a person who is shy, reserved and values his/her privacy.
However, I just googled this particular term and wah-la!

''in·tro·vert/ˈintrəˌvərt/
Noun:
1) A shy, reticent, and typically self-centered person.
2) A person predominantly concerned with their own thoughts and feelings rather than with external things.''

Like seriously? Typically self-centered person? Concerned with their own thoughts and feelings? Well, I'd personally label the former as inconsiderate and the latter as emo. So I'll just stick with my own definition of the uncommon word 'introvert'. (Refer to first sentence)

Orientation's great, but 9 hours of socializing is too tiring. Yes, I'm a moderate introvert. Notice I used the word moderate. That's because I ain't that kind of dull and boring type of person who's unable to crack jokes whenever there's an opening. Without laughter, life sucks.

So basically, an introvert is a person who needs and values his/her privacy or time alone. Whereas, an extrovert is the type of person who is able to crack jokes or make funny statements ALL THE TIME. Like, wow! Sometimes, I wonder how they do it. My slow brain just isn't cut out for extrovert-ness.

Moving along, went to 'The Takeover' at His Sanctuary Of Glory church at Taman Yarl. Overall, it was a fun event. Got to meet alot of fun and reallyyy talkative people there. The message and closing prayer was good. I actually felt the presence of the Holy Spirit as I whispered the closing prayer after the speaker. (Y)


Spot my nick if you can :P

0 comments: