Brand's Chicken Essence

Hullo people!
3 MORE HOURS TILL FRIDAY! *Leaps in joy*


Let's see, today I'm gonna talk about Brand's chicken essence.
Whether it really works or not.
Bought a box of 6 for RM31.95 at some minimart outside my condo.
Basically, a bottle costs approximately 5 bucks.
Whew, that's expensive.

Day 3 taking it so far and I must say that it really does work!
My brain feels more alert and I'm getting more and more witty!
But it ain't no miracle supplement though, the effects only display themselves distinctly with continuous consumption.

Went to The Curve this morning to replace my faulty frameless spectacles.
If you notice, there's some holes in my current lens because I used the same lens to fit into a new half-frame glasses.
New lens cost about RM250 which is ridiculous. My power is only 500 and 300 sheesh.
Bet all the optical shop pakat already to set their lens prices at skyhigh prices.
The world really is all about business and making money.
Sad.... sad.

Anyhoo, went to Cathay cineplex to watch Resident Evil : Retribution with Shifaa, Ying, Tracy and Johnathan yesterday.


ONE WORD TO DESCRIBE THE MOVIE, BADASS!
Like seriously!!
From the start of the movie till the end, my mouth was like ternganga in WOW-ness.
Rating 9/10 for the non-stop action and badass scenes.
OK GOTTA GO STUDY MY SHIT. BYEBYE

0 comments: