Why Dentistry?

Soooo yeah.
Why dentistry?
Seems like literally everyone is asking me this question.
The answer? Right below.


"If a man expects a woman to be the angel in his life, then he should first create a heaven for her."

For some, this quote sounds lame. But for me, it's one of my main goals in life. The reason why I chose dentistry is because it is a stable and well-paid job. Now don't get me wrong here, the money that I earn is entirely for my future wife and kids. I want to provide a high-end home and life for them next time. (The low-density Green Heights condominium opposite Cold Storage is very tempting, that's definitely going on my list of potential family homes next time)

Interest-wise.. not really. I mean, who's really interested in bleeding gums, saliva, foul breath, et cetera right? I know that alot of people out there say that money doesn't matter, all that matters is enjoying what you do in your work. I partly agree with this quote. However, I choose to be realistic. Earning money is undoubtedly essential for a man with a family. If I choose to follow my interest in becoming an English teacher, I would not be able to make enough money to provide a good life for my family next time. (The fact is that there are currently more than 10,000 unemployed teaching graduates in Malaysia). Subsequently, I would blame myself for being selfish and putting my interest as first priority instead of my future family.

Other than that, I also want to provide the option of becoming a housewife to my future wife if she wants to. Let me handle the financial status of the family, it is after all the responsibility of the male to support his wife and kids. The one thing I cannot tolerate are men who force their wives be the primary-breadwinner of the family while they just sit back and do nothing. These types of men are irresponsible useless junks of society and deserve no respect from people. Real men will willingly carry the burden of fulfilling his responsibilities to his family even if it means giving up his dreams.

To wrap it up, here's a beautiful pic of Edward and Bella. :3






0 comments: