Nocturnal-ness.

Hey peeps, one week without blogging seems weird.
So guess that brings us here.
Also because of another undisclosed reason which I shall not disclose here for not-going-to-be-disclosed reasons.

HI THERE, PRINGLES AT MIDNIGHT IS NICE!



Try to ignore the blurry-ness of the image above, after all my laptops' webcam hasn't been cleaned for nearly 2 years =D

So orientation's over finally, I've heard that other universities' orientations last for only 2-3 days. Only at SEGi exists a 2-week period orientation. Is it a good or bad thing? I can't decide.

So what's next? 5 YEARS OF STUDYING YAY! I shall not deduce anything about my future experience in my course until after my first week of classes and lectures which will be next week.


Quote : Believe you can then you will.

On a random note, my landlady brought me to Tropicana Mall just now to get some groceries (ie apples and milk). Heck she even treated me to steamed tilapia fish at some fancy chinese restaurant. Where in the world could anyone find such a caring landlady? Glad I looked up her accommodation ad online before I accepted SEGi's offer of accommodation which is 9-people in a single condo unit which is just ridiculous and privacy-less. Not really conducive for someone taking a studying course like dentistry.

OK GOOD NIGHT I GOTTA SLEEP NOW OR I'LL TURN INTO A ZOMBIE TOMORROW!

0 comments: