Bacteria, GW2, Trolling

Sup peeps, these few days I've been experiencing brain fog, vomitting, sleepiness, blurness and other weird physiological disorders.

Narrowed the cause down to bacteria/germ infection from clogged sink cleaning or pesticide accumulation on unpeeled apple skins. 2 days ago, this weird red rash on my face appeared. And no, it ain't a pimple. It feels like a cluster of small little bumps when I touch it. Check it out :


BLAH SCREW THAT SHYT, think I'll follow my unique combo of garlic pills + detox tea to nurse my body back to the pinkiness of health! :D


Lemme rant about the history of garlic consumption.

HISTORY OF GARLIC

Garlic was rare in traditional English cuisine (though it is said to have been grown in England before 1548), and has been a much more common ingredient in Mediterranean Europe.

Builders of the ancient pyramids were said to eat garlic daily for enhanced endurance and strength.

Garlic was placed by the ancient Greeks on the piles of stones at cross-roads, as a supper for Hecate.

Roman emperors couldn't eat enough of it, as it was considered an antidote to poisons which were very popular in certain political circles of the time.

The Spanish have long used garlic as a preservative which helps to add creadence to it's anti-bacterial properties and whole books have been devoted to the health benefits of garlic.

The inhabitants of Pelusium in lower Egypt, who worshipped the onion, are said to have had an aversion to both onions and garlic as food.

European beliefs once considered garlic a powerful ward against demons, werewolves, and vampires. To ward off vampires, garlic could be worn, hung in windows or rubbed on chimneys and keyholes.

<3 plagiarizing.
For the benefits of garlic supplements, research on google.


Gonna start playing Guild Wars 2 tomorrow! OH YEAH CAN'T FRIGGIN WAIT. LEET ELITE RANGER KENKINO IS COMING TO ROCK YOUR SOCKS GW2 PLAYERS! TREMBLE IN THE PRESENCE OF KENKINO! LOLOLOLOLOLOL. (Just hope that some melay chick doesn't forget to bring her copy of GW2 tomorrow or i'm gonna ARGHHHHH)



Random trolling :


I'm gonna try this shyt out in a friend's house which gots pets in it! LOLOLOLOLOL. BLAME THE ANIMAL FOR POOPING. FAWH YEAH! :D


GAHH, so unprepared for the assessment tomorrow, now I regret sleeping the whole day yesterday. At least I'm enjoying the comfy feel wearing my long-sleeved jacket which makes me go zzz zzz zzz.

Song of the day :



Kiss today goodbye,
The sweetness and the sorrow.
Wish me luck, the same to you.
But I can’t regret
What I did for love, what I did for love.

0 comments: