Moving Blues.

HAPPY FRIDAY PEEPS! :D
Been feeling damn sleepy, lethargic, tired, exhausted, and basically every word in the English language which describes tiredness for the past few days because I've been sleeping on the couch (sofa) in my new unit as my bed frame hasn't been moved into my new room yet. MY POSTURE HAS BEEN SUFFERING, ARGH! Can't imagine how bent my backbone has become. I NEED A DOCTOR.
My shoulders are aching like an elephant's brain now. IDONTKNOWWHATTHATMEANSBUTIDONTCAREBLAH.

Anyhoo, so I have officially moved all my stuff into my new condo Cova Suites.
One word to describe the moving process.
Brutal.
Mhmm brutal, tiring, hectic, lethargic-causing, sprain-inducing, bruise-placing, et cetera.
Mere words just aren't enough to describe the agony my shoulders and arms had to endure in carrying my furniture and luggage all the way from Cova Villa to Cova Square.

Sigh but finally with the help of Ann Yong's father's workers, I was able to move my HUMONGOUS cupboard and bed frame into my new room here.

Here're some pics I took of my new condo.


The magnificent view of the Infinity-themed pool and park from my balcony. It's as if the world is at my feet. AHHHHHH... the feeling is just wonderful. (Y)


The dining hall.


The living room with some furniture we bought from the previous tenants.

Overall, RM550 rental for single small room is definitely worth it! I was lucky to get hold of this unit because Cova Suite is so much better than Cova Villa in terms of security, population density, privacy, et cetera. After moving to Cova Suites, I've been wondering how I've been surviving at Cova Villa for the past 2 months. Sheesh. I mean, RM350 rental for sleeping and doing my work in the living room? OH C'MON THAT SUCKS. FINALLY I'M OUTTA THERE and into a beautiful new unit. Thumbs up!


Gotta get back into shape, MUST BUILD MY 6-PAX ABS AGAIN! NO PAIN WHEN KENA PUNCH! That's pure satisfaction hehe.

To conclude, here's a very interesting chick on fb chat. This female never fail to amuse me. LOL :D



1 comments:

Julio Oyola said...

Oh man, I hope you got your bed in by now! Sleeping on the couch is definitely not good for posture. Anyway, your new condo looks great! Also, that pool looks really inviting. Maybe after another long night on the couch, you could go for a soothing morning dip in it to help relax your back.