Eventful week.

HAPPY FRIDAY PEEPS!
Who doesn't love fridays?
Why, even this gay-looking dog loves fridays! :D


Anyhoo, let's see where shall I start?
Exam results seriously fawked up.
My mom is seriously gonna fawk me up ARGH.
Blah a little 'bundar-ing' of the figures won't hurt anyone. Hehheh shhhh.

We went to Nando's with our dear mentor, Dr Ali.
1 word to describe this dude, dictator.
LOL.


Oops, my bad. Forgot to snap a pic BEFORE I nomnomnom my platter but oh wells!
ENJOY THEM BONES, YOU!
Rating 8.5/10 overall for the roasted chicken.
Very juicy, tender meat with crispy skin.
One of the best roasted chicken I've tasted so far.
Thumbs up to Nando's!
Next up, Kenny Rogers! :D

Watched 007:Skyfall just now at Cathay Cineplex @ The Curve.
Personal rating 7.8/10
The bad guy really reminds me of The Joker in Batman.
Sadistic, creeeeeppyyy, talks with a funny accent, et cetera.
These types of people belong in the funny farm.
Seriously, I wouldn't want them to be near the people I care about.


Random troll comic strip from my facebook's homepage:


'That son of a bich'
HAHAHHAHHA.
GOOD ONE. LMAO.


To conclude, enjoy the rest of your Friday night with the people and stuff you love!
Also, listen to Rebecca Black's Friday cuz well, fridays don't seem like fridays without that song hehheh.

I miss my bolster...
PUPUWORMHEAD, I MISS YOU!
Regret leaving my little pupu in Kuching.
Sigh. xoxo xXx nomnomnom.






0 comments: