My little nest.

Hello peeps!
Everyone loves weekends.
But why?
For most people, it's time to go out and enjoy with friends. Cineplex, karaoke, shopping, et cetera.
But for me, well... I just want to curl up on my bed with my bolster in my little nest wearing my comfy hoody with the air-con on full blast and the curtains all closed. Thus, hiding & shielding myself from the outside world. Just me, my bolster, and my little nest. :3


Exactly what I need after a whole week's load of work. Peaceful rest with 100% privacy. Just time for myself. <3 Anyway, listening to this soundtrack now. It's entitled 'Ano Natsu He' which is my favourite soundtrack from Spirited Away. Good peaceful song on a lazy Sunday afternoon. =)


But ALAS, I can't just relax and do nothing when there's the dreaded monday assessment tomorrow. Check out the number of slides I have to touch on the bottom of my desktop.


FIGHTING!! Pour midnight oil tonight! :D

HERE ARE SOME SCREENSHOTS FROM GUILD WARS 2! DAMN AWESHUM GAME!
Check out this melay chick rofl.






Anyway, to wrap this rather short post up, here's my favourite pic from my visit to some melay chick's house on Friday. LOL check out this female dog's pose, THE LEG OMG THE LEG SEDANG ANGKAT LIKE MODELING. HAHAHA. <3



0 comments: