Trolling

Yo peeps!
Just found out how to use the Printscreen button that has been well neglected for 3 whole years solely thanks to my negligent nature.
Sooooooo yeah, screenshotted the following pic from a video taken at Methodist College.


I can't believe that I drawed with a girl in arm-wrestling.
-cuts dick off-
LOL.

Anyway, I'll get back to the point.
CHECK OUT THE FOLLOWING PIC.


HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHHAHAHAH.
.......... oops.
(My heartiest respect for the cartoonist who 'thunk' of using a giraffe for a break-in)

Cartoons/animes with trolling in them are ALWAYS THE BEST!
The above pic is from Futurama, which is byfar the MOST EPIC TROLL CARTOON I've ever watched. Seriously, give it a watch. I'm sure you'll enjoy it provided that you're not blur cuz blur people will not understand the trolling parts.

Oh dear, now that I come to think of it, trolling takes a certain amount of BRAIN POWER to decipher the cynical nature of trolling hehhheh.
So basically, TROLL = INTELLECTUAL
LOLWAT.

Speaking of blur... I think of squids.


<3 DR ZOIDBERG, BOTAK HEAD :DD


Next up, a trolling screenshot from tROllnarok.
'Hey u n00d priest' LOL.


Ok what the fawk am I doing here anyway?
I should be reading my Physiology textbook.
OK BYEBYE.

0 comments: