Tired D:

Just woke up from a 3-hour nap which my body is in desperate need of.
Literally collapsed on my bed after my gym session just now.
I. NEED. SLEEP. LIKE. NOW.


Yep, that's botak version of me 3 years ago. Yes, I'm a gay LOL. Nah, I like girls. So that makes me a bi?! HAHAHHA NAH I'M STRAIGHT NO WORRIES! Sigh, I'm starting to miss National Service. Such carefree life in camp everyday rofl. So contrast to university life tsk. Now I'm starting to understand what they mean when they say that uni life is SO HECTIC. Sometimes I wonder what happened to the energetic old version of me? Seems like every now and then I get tired VERY easily. OMG AM I STARTING TO GET OLD?
That's just depressing.

Random note, PASSED MY FIRST WEEKLY ASSESSMENT! Ok I'll try to get higher marks next week, can't leave too many questions blank again next time. Stupid marking machine, dunno got mark correctly or not.


Speechless. KFC, THIS IS YOUR BEST INNOVATIVE DISH SO FAR! All men who actually work out will 100% order this meaty baby within your premises. REGARDLESS OF PRICE.


Anyhoo, went to makan lunch at Secret Recipe today with ALOT OF CHICKS. LIKE. ALOT.
One of the perks in life *chuckles*
Ordered this:


Behold, my very first portion of beef lasagna! Well basically, it's simply just minced beef meat covered in pasta sauce with a few slices of fattening cheese embedded within. Overall, quite tasty hmm. But can't really comment on the quality cuz it's my first serving. I need to try out lasagna at other restaurants to get a general idea of how it should taste like.
RM14. Speechless.
At this rate, my allowance will be depleted sooner than I planned.
But aiyah, just go with the flow lah, that's how life works.
Since I'm gonna spend almost 3-meals equivalent worth of cash, I may as well order something I've never eaten before and have always wanted to try out. In this case, lasagna. Got the idea from Garfield comic. If Garfield loves lasagna, then it's gotta be tasty hehehe. Got Shifaa a slice of cake too as her belated birthday gift. ^__^

LAI SIAPA MAU DOTA? NEW MAP RELEASED LIAO :D



2 comments:

May said...

wow..it seems that u miss NS life nowadays.

Kenkino said...

after entering the hectic life of university... YEAH -_-