IKEA.

Wheeee, what a sunny Saturday we have here in Kota Damansara today!
+1 for the brightness but -1 for the heat.
Blah >:|

Anyway, my IKEA furniture finally arrived today!
Since I'm not moving into Cova Suites this weekend and I've already arrange for IKEA to deliver my goods today, I changed my address from Cova Suites to Cova Villa to avoid the extra delayed delivery charges of RM20 per day.
I just need to get some guys to help me to transport my furniture to Cova Suites next week.


Notice the unnoticeable holes in that rattan chair? Well, yeah technically I bought a defect product. IKEA has this section called AS-IS in which old-stock and display furnitures are sold for a cheaper price. In short, the stock that IKEA wants to get rid of. Saw this lonely rattan chair sitting by itself at a lonely corner.... SO I BOUGHT IT! :D
Of course I made sure that it was still sturdy and won't break after sitting on it a few times. RM69 for it after the price deduction from the original price of RM229. Ripoff I know, but blah I like it. :D

Random pic, here's a pic of my deceased rabbit. We call her Mao Mao.
Lived to a ripe long age of 5 years. So fluffly and cuddly this old female rabbit. :3



0 comments: