Early morning blogging =)

Good morning, my dear readers!
Oh my, look at the time. It's the semi-unearthly hour of 6am!
I have this penchant of blogging early in the morning, I have no idea why but hey, it's not a bad thing right? :D


As usual, there's always at least a pic of myself in every post. VANITY OH VANITY, shoo! Btw, that's me right there at the side, smiling profusely. My first time snapping a pic in this manner! Heh.

Random note, check this guy out!


I'M SINGLE N KICKIN!
Some people prefer being single and mess around abit but personally I'm getting rather tired of it sigh. Every man needs a woman by his side. No doubt about that.

Random quote : A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend.
A successful woman is one who can find such a man.


What really makes a man happy is being able to provide for his wife and kids next time. Heck, some men actually look forward to the responsibilities he'll put on his own shoulders after marriage. I remember my Mandarin teacher telling us once that last time in China, men get married first before they start to work so that they just HAVE to work to feed their wife and kids. But this isn't the case today though, not a single girl would want to marry a guy who doesn't have a good degree and a job. So guys, study hard and earn some cash first before thinking about settling down.

Yesterday, I came across the fb timeline of a friend of a friend of mine who had a cover photo that cracked me up!


HAHAHAHAH! I literally laughed my ass off when I saw that 'foreveralone' face beside the 'WELCOME TO MY TIMELINE!' phrase. I DARE any of you guys to post it as your new fb cover photo :D

To wrap this rather random post, here's a funny youtube video on how a Korean translator mispronounced the word Coke as C*ck. I laughed my brains out and replayed it so many times and thought I'd share it here too. Enjoy and have a blessed day ahead! :D








0 comments: