Wind Cave, Bau

Happy Wednesday, peeps! (Y)


My parents and I made a random decision to visit Wind Cave (Gua Angin) in Bau area this morning. Guess it's the holiday spirit eh? :D

I'll just let the following pictures do the talking on behalf of mua.







Overall, my personal opinion of Wind Cave is that it's smaller than expected ._.
There was only 3 cave trails to follow and it only took less than 30 minutes to trek the entire park. My advice to all of you who are looking for an authentic adventure, go check out Mulu Cave near Miri town. That'll really be a memorable trip because Mulu Cave is literally about 1000 times bigger than the tiny Wind Cave.

One thing good about Wind Cave though, is that it has a very nice and not-overly deep river just beside it. Great for barbeques and swimming with friends and family. Do come check it out sometime. Definitely worth the trip! Exactly 18 more days in Kuching, oh time why pass so fast? D:



0 comments: