New Chapter Of My Life

Hey peeps, sunny saturday we have here.

I'll be heading to KL to start my dentistry degree in less than a month's time.
My campus will be Segi University College at Kota Damansara.
Honestly, I can't wait start this exciting new chapter of my life!
I actually feel like being there right now.


After all, KL is where everything is happening.
Concerts, international performances, riots, etc.
Also, the endless shopping and entertainment that Kuching is obviously missing out on.

Feel like eating this now.


That's right, Sunny Hill's delicious ice cream!
Perfect for a hot Saturday afternoon like today.

This will be my campus which I'll be spending 5 whole years of stress and endless studying. There's a test every monday which contributes to each semester's marks. Goodbye weekends sigh.


Interesting thing about this campus though, is that you could spot Greek stone statues of philosophers in almost every nuke and corner of each building. Hahah, I find them quite fascinating to stare at.

Random note :


0 comments: