Housekeeping

Whew, just finished sucking all the dust and dirt in my room using my trusty vacuum cleaner. Sudden urge to blog despite my sweaty and sticky body after doing house chores. I really should be taking a bath. But anyway, since I'm already here. . .

Random thought, why do people still use brooms to sweep the floor when there's an invention called the vacuum cleaner? The vacuum cleaner is far more powerful and easier to use in sucking dirt and dust compared to the broom and dustpan. Plus, I like the loud vacuum machine sound as it raises my testosterone level to keep me on the go! -Thumbs up-

Was rummaging through my picture folder and came across this pic I took in college just last year, sigh I'm starting to miss MCKL (Methodist College Kuala Lumpur). Good thing about Methodist College is that everyone there is friendly. No jerks, no bullies, no etc. Just fun people to hang out with.


Random fact : Bookkeeper is the only word in the English language that has three consecutive sets of double letters.

Made a new facebook cover photo again!
Whee, I need to start university soon or my brain will find some really weird things to do out of boredom at home.



Cute right? I fancy the 'mother panda' who's apparently capable of standing on two feet like a human being HAHAH! I chuckled the moment I saw it in this pic below that someone posted on my facebook homepage.


So anyway. . OLYMPICS!!
As all Malaysians are already aware of, our dearly loved Datuk Lee Chong Wei came off at second place while the army dude Lin Dan won gold medal again! For those of you who macam katak di bawah tempurung, the guy with the cross tattoo is Lin Dan =P


Speaking of tattoos, I laughed my ass off when I saw this trolling pic posted on my facebook homepage. It's entitled 'If you want a tattoo, be prepared to spend some cash on it cuz cheap ones just dont cut it'.


Back to Olympics, the match between Chong Wei and Lin Dan was REALLY heart-stopping especially during the third set where both players were tied at 19-19. I'll bet the whole of Malaysia was having a brief case of heart-pause at that moment. Sadly Chong Wei made two mistakes at the win-lose determining points and the gold medal fell to Lin Dan who was extra careful at the end of the set. Oh well, my personal opinion is that both players were equal skill-wise just that Lin Dan was slightly stronger and more aggressive in his gameplay while Chong Wei specializes in netplay. We could see that Lin Dan deliberately avoided net play in the third set so that Chong Wei doesn't get the advantage of scoring a point. What really cracked me (and probably the whole of Malaysia) up was that in the last set, a Brunei flag was seen waved amongst the audience!! HAHAH! Sesat fellow tsk.


To wrap it up, here's an interesting pic depicting how guys should act when they're in a relationship. You know what they say. . ask a guy questions while he's drunk and you'll get answers from the heart.




0 comments: