Butter prawns

Good afternoon peeps!
Be sure to try out the butter prawns at Satay House (Jalan Nanas).
My personal rating :
1) Sarawak Club's butter prawns
2) Country Court's butter prawns
3) Satay House's butter prawns

I prefer the prawns to have their shells removed before being cooked because all the butter sauce will stick to the shells when cooked and we nomnomnom-ers peel the shells off and what's left is a bland chunk of prawn meat. That sucks.


Behold, Satay House's butter prawns!
Oops, I should've taken this pic before munching em prawns =\

One flaw though, the prawns were coated with fried oats. I have a VERY VEERRYYY bad experience with fried oats during form 5. Ordered an Oat Fish Rice at Boulevard's food court and ended up with severe constipation the next day. Worse yet, I was having a Sejarah test on that day! Had to leave half way during the paper because the pain was unbearable. I still remember that day till now sigh. No biggie though, still managed to score 90 marks in that test, good thing I prepared for it beforehand. Last minute studying is literally suicide for Sejarah because it's all about doing workbooks and past year papers. (I prefer Sejarah way more than these darn science subjects.. too much thinking involved sigh)

Feel like munching this now :


Imagine putting it into your mouth and feel it melt on your tongue. A taste of heaven! ^__^


Went to take some new passport-size photos yesterday :


I'll just let the following comic strip explain the outcome of the photoshoot :


Hahah, I'm sure everyone has experienced this situation before! Then we start blaming the camera and stuff or is it just me.. hmm.







0 comments: