Gimme pills

*Koff Koff*

*Koff Koff*


*Speaks in sore throat voice*

That's right peeps, I have a flu. Sob.
I think I need to bug my mom for a shot of flu vaccine from the clinic for only RM120.
My body's resistance to flu is super duper low despite the 1000mg vitamin C pills I'm taking daily. Blah, no choice but to drink some disgusting cough syrup wahh..!


*Drinks medicine* -PUKES-

Random note, the government stated today that only pharmacy graduates under JPA and government universities could get placements in hospitals for their housemanship. So it's a good thing that I applied for dentistry instead of pharmacy. The Lord knows what's best for me I suppose.

Random fact, the well-known toothpaste brand Darlie was originally called Darkie. I actually fancy the Darkie version better cuz well the black dude's WHITE teeth is in direct contrast with his skin. Better marketing strategy. Oh my, I'm such a troll sometimes hehehehehe..


And so, inspired by the Darkie dude and my application to Dentistry course, I made a NEW cover photo for my facebook. Mainly because my brain told me that my previous one was corny. Yes, I know that my previous post mentioned that I liked it very much but oh well mood swings when one is sick. BEHOLD!!


Check out the creepy yellow smiley face. Yes I'm literally smiling like that right now mwahahahahahah!! Love the trollface. I love Paint for editing pics. Simple application but useful. (Y)

My next post's gonna be about the Olympics badminton men's single final between Datuk Lee Chong Wei and Lin Dan. So stay tuned, dear readers.



0 comments: