Cathay Cineplex @ Curve

Hey there, peeps!
Seems like I'm only able to find time for blogging once a week sigh.
They weren't kidding when they say that A-levels is nothing if compared to university.
Anyway, went to Cathay Cineplex at The Curve with Shifaa & Jonathan last friday to watch Universal Solder : The Reckoning!

Thanks to Aaron for offering to drop us there from uni with his vehicle.
My first time sticking my head out from the roof of a car!
Soooooo yeah... CAMWHORE TIME!


But I prefer riding at the back of a pickup truck better though, cuz the sensation of rocking up and down on the road is just epic. :D
We went to McD for lunch and I ordered the Samurai Burger which costed RM12++ inclusive of medium fries and coke. (Wanted to try it out after some dude posted it on facebook)
Well RM12 for a burger is ridiculous, but the THICK slice of beef patty is definitely worth it. It also contains two different types of sauce. A slightly sweet sauce and another 'special' sauce if I recall correctly (as it says on the burger's wrapping paper).


Overall, it was finger-licking good hehheh. But can't afford to nomnomnom it very often though. Limited budget being a student ._.

Darn, I feel so unprepared for both dental and medicine papers tomorrow. Been procrastinating the entire weekend and now I have to endure the.. umm.. you know the feeling that you get before a test? Which sucks. Big time.
Still, what the heck am I doing here? LOL.
Hope I'm able to pass with my last-minute revision sigh.

Here's the poster for Universal Soldier if you're interested. Personal rating 6/10. Too much action and too little plot. Badass action scenes though. Not recommended for faint-hearted people.


The dude at the middle top is seriously badass. -chuckles-
OK BYEBYE.

0 comments: