Exercising & Lethargy.

Hey there, peeps.
Was experiencing fatigue and lethargy the entire today due to lack of sleep.
Sheesh, the effects of sleep deprivation are really so profound.
Blah, I'll just drink a cup of detox tea and chomp an apple to detoxify my body.


Came across this pic in my pictures folder.
I MISS HIGHSCHOOL.
HAHAHHA THAT IS HILARIOUS.
NO I DO NOT. BLAH >:|


Random note, I'm sure that most of us out here has experienced the freaking legs thingy in the following cartoon strip.


Funny how our subconscious works.
I personally have experienced these types of semi-conscious dreams before and my body was like physically reacting to some of the blunders I made in the dream itself.
And I was like 'WTF'.
Speechless.

Anyway, getting back to the topic for today.
Since the weather was just beautiful when I got back to my condo at about 4.30pm, I decided to go for a jog around the park behind my condo.
With the right light intensity, this particular park has a magnificent view.
Here, I'll let you be the judge of it.




Simply breath-taking.
This park is the only thing that could remind of me of home.
It's amazing how there's still a preservation of nature in the midst of the rapid development of KL.
I'm just glad that this park exists.
I really enjoy these jogging sessions because I get to unwind whilst glazing blurly at the trees and birds.
AHHHH LIFE IS SIMPLE, TAKE TIME TO SNIFF A FLOWER.
LOL. HAHA.


Gonna have a serious stomachache in about 6 hours time.
Don't ask me how the fawk I know. =(
Decided to share the following video which I had on repeat for hours. Enjoy =)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha. jog beside the drain

Kenkino said...

it's a river >.>