tROllnarok.

Yo peeps!
Finally got my RO account back after what seemed like forever.
OH YEAH WHY DID I EVEN SELL MY 150 RK ACCOUNT IN THE FIRST PLACE??
It's friggin true that A-level A2 exams messes with one's head.
Cuz I sold my account in the midst of exams.
F*ck. that. shyt.


Oh yeah, check out my KVM weapon.
Pain in the ass to get as it requires 2000 KVM points to redeem it from npc.
So it's kinda like the USD90 I got for selling my RK to this guy is for renting my account and getting a free KVM weapon in return LOL.
WORTH IT! TOTALLY WORTH IT!

Apparently he didn't quit, so I negotiated with him and we agreed that I pay him back the USD90 for my RK back.
Oh yeah, BEGONE DARN GUILTY CONSCIENCE! :D

Darn, this game is so addictive especially since I now have my very own KVM weapon which is the ultimate weapon for pvp (highest damage vs demihuman). Gonna play RO like mad 24/7 after monday's test! WOOPDEEDOOOOOO!!

Right now, I'm sure you are BLUR as to what I'm talking about because you most probably do not play tROllnarok.
LOL.
All I can say is that although RO is an outdated and old game, it's a classic. =)
I personally love this game. The difference between RO and other games is that RO emphasizes on the community in the server. Kinda like you see these people today and they're still there the next day and the following weeks. Other online games are like you see these people today and POOF. Next day they're gone and you never see them again. Sad.



I actually cried as I watched the following video. It's so sad to see an RO server closing down. European RO server was shut down on 30.09.2010.
If my server ever shuts down, I'd be like *emo*.
LOL. NO KIDDING.


0 comments: