Mr. Membrane

What's up, people?
Can't believe I actually passed my weekly assessment despite my really REALLY last-minute studying.
I was literally 'ARRRGGHHH-ing' in my brain during the test because the questions all look like Greek to me. Hilarious.
Behold, eyebags. Symbol of hardworking-ness and determination LOL.


*salutes*

Let's see, what else shall I rant about today?
Meet Mr. Membrane.
My group members made this little sucker after we completed our plasticine project.
This dude looks like an annoying smurf (first impression).


Well, allow me to doodle around with this pic.
Trolling is a dangerous trend to go around and get viral these days.
People get all indirectly cynical and stuff lmfao.
BEHOLD THE FULL POTENTIAL OF PAINT.


Tsk I'm such a troll sometimes. >:DDDD
Anyhoo, had this for dinner today.
It's called Roti Ayam tapao-ed from Sakura Kristal cafe.
RM6.00 (Overpriced)
Rating 6/10.


Think I'd better drink a glass of detox tea after eating all these junkfoods.
Junkfood = POISON & TOXIC TO THE BODY.
OK BYEBYE WHAT THE EFF AM I EVEN DOING HERE I SHOULD BE STUDYING.

0 comments: