Homemade Karipaps

Nom nom nom...
Nom nom nom...
Oops.
Hi there! :D?


Was munching on these!


Thanks to Shifaa for fixing these delightful karipaps for us today! That was basically my lunch at 2pm. Guess that's why my stomach was literally growling like a starving female tigress in Pathology Lab and the dissection hall. Can't concentrate on shyt when one's tummy is empty. Sigh. Need. To. Eat. Rice. At. Lunch.

Random note, forgot to wish my mommy happy birthday so texted her the following day. DARN, I FEEL LIKE A BAD SON D:


Credits to Li Teeng for helping me to capture this pic since I have no idea how to take a screenshot on my phone.
CHECK OUT MY MOMMY'S REPLY! SO CUTE LOL.

Quote : " Hmm hmm. I was waiting n waiting ..... =( "

Last laughter before I once again indulge myself in books. Sigh I need to develop the habit of reading in myself to survive university life.




0 comments: